Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It seems that life is constantly changing. Just a few of the recent changes: I no longer work at Medex. My last day was Wednesday, July 15. I was coming home so tired and still taught piano. The children were struggling more than ever with me out of the home. So, after 18 months, I am finally home again!! I will keep teaching piano and have started tending 2 children (from different families) that have been begging me to tend for many months. I have been asked several times if I am going to teach Preschool in the Fall, but I haven't decided. Kurtis is needing all four of his wisdom teeth out - this is scheduled for Wednesday, August 19. Ellianna called today for our decision as to whether we will be hosting a Ukrainian orphan again this October. Jessi is really wanting a job to earn more money and have a car. Kenton's braces come off 2 days before school starts. We are waiting on pins and needles to see if Paul gets his reclassification or not. We are so blessed - life might be crazy, but it is rich and full!

No comments:

Post a Comment