Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ok - I am beginning to feel a bit paniky. Alina comes Saturday night at 9:20 pm (2 days from now) and all of a sudden I'm thinking of everything that needs to be done. The list is enormous, but not as big as the butterflies in my stomach (I think they are teradactyl size now!) Everyone of us hopes that this year is a happier experience...but questions like, "what if she doesn't like us or our home?"; or "what if she thinks we're the weirdest looking people she has ever seen?"; or "what if she is like Natalia?"; or "what if she won't do anything to help?"; or "what if she doesn't like any of the food we fix"; or "what if she throws a fit because she would rather be with the family her friend is staying with?" keeps going through my mind. I'm driving myself crazy. I pray for strength and the Lord to help us during this next 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment