Sunday, October 24, 2010

Last night about 10:17 we got a call from a friend all excited that she saw us on the news. What?! We wanted to avoid the media, but, in the end, all our planning and strategy went down the drain. The link is being put in for our posterity, so no need to feel obligated to view it...
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=12942257

Today was a good day. We all slept in, had a big brunch, enjoyed the rain and went to church. The afternoon was pretty lazy. Inna built a whole puzzle of Disney Princesses. After dinner, we went to the Save A Child meeting. This year all of the children seem to be so great. They were quiet and polite during meeting. What a good, good group of kids! During the ice cream part, we had Lucy, a translator, help us find out a bit about Inna. One of the things was that her favorite color is red and that the car rides don't make her sick (thank goodness!).

3 comments:

  1. Great posts! And thanks for posting the KSL link. I had not seen it. And you all look great!
    I'm hoping that you will update on the SAC reader any minute now. You're on the dashboard now and the reader (the links on the actual blog) take a while to update!
    W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen I am so happy you are hosting again. We will pray that this is the one that belongs in your family. Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thrilled that you are blogging and that we get to follow your adventure. If you can post a picture of Inna, it would be great to see her. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you.
    Lots of Love
    Christy

    ReplyDelete