Life is weird right now. You know how throughout your life everything seems to come together and work out...that's not happening anymore. Nothing seems to be "coming together" or even slightly working out, lately. It is rather sudden and confusing. Work, school, family and church callings all just seem to be falling apart or having major problems. Hope things get back into groove soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Things always work out one way or another. Just remember our faith has to be tested over and over. You might read "If God Loves Me, Why This?" I just finished it and it has something for everyone. It is written by Kim A Nelson and foreworded by Stephen E. Robinson who wrote: Believeing Christ. Wonderful book and would really help your girls also. Patience is a virtue also. Sometimes Heavenly Father has other plans for you. Love you, MOM
ReplyDeleteKaren, things always have a way of working out. Read "If God Loves Me, Why This?" I just finished it and it is wonderful. It isn't any bigger than "Beliving Christ". It is written by Kim A.Nelson and forwarded by Stephen E. Robinson who wrote:'Believing Christ".
ReplyDeleteSorry, I made another comment because it didn't show up so I thought that it didn't take. Dumb Me. By the way,Warren in near death. He has been in a sleep-type comma for a couple of days. Hospice is with him. They don't think he will last til the end of the week. He wanted to go 'HOME'!!
ReplyDelete