Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Last two days before Alina returns home. It seems strange to say that -- it seems this is home and she has been here alot longer than 2 1/2 weeks. She is very easy to love. She is smart, loving, playful, funny and wants to learn about everything. She is a sweetheart. I would love to have her part of our family. I am rather nervous to know how she feels about that, though. Last year, we put our hearts out and asked if he wanted to be adopted...it was a resounding "no way!" So you can maybe understand why we have not had the courage to ask Alina. Then there is the flipside that perhaps Alina really wants to be part of our family and the economy dumps us!? I am so, so glad that it is in the Lord's hands. I know He loves Alina, too, and wants her happiness. Well, I haven't waited until the airport to get emotional - actually, I think I started getting "emotional" about her returning to Ukraine when we met at the airport October 17!

(I forgot to apologize long ago about not posting any pictures. I am trying but just can't seem to master that part of blogging, yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment